Rosary Crusade of Reparation

The annual Rosary Crusade of Reparation will be taking place next Saturday (14 October). It starts at 2pm in the Piazza outside Westminster Cathedral and goes to the London Oratory, led by the statue of Our Lady of Fatima. The procession concludes with Benediction in the Oratory.

This is one of those Saturday events that I normally can't get to because of the schedule in the parish. However, this year, they have asked me to preach at the conclusion of the procession. I consider it a great privilege to be asked and so I have arranged for a supply priest for the evening confessions and Mass.

Fr Martin Edwards left a message while I was doing a wedding this afternoon. He said that in view of the large number of young people who come on the Rosary Crusade, I should be careful not to make the sermon "too Catholic." ROFL

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion