What everyone should read meme

Fr Z has tagged me with a meme. Well, I'm no literary critic and I don't read much fiction but I'll do my best - here goes, off the top of my head.

Three fiction books everyone should read:
1) Charles Dickens: Barnaby Rudge
2) R H Benson: Come Rack, Come Rope
3) Walter Scott: Rob Roy

Three non-fiction books everyone should read:
3) St Francis de Sales Introduction to the Devout Life
1) Broderick's life of Robert Bellarmine
2) Newman's Development of Christian Doctrine

Three authors everyone should read:
1) Seneca
2) St Alphonsus Liguori
3) G K Chesterton

I tag Fr Justin (Nova et Vetera) and Fr Ray Blake (St Mary Magdalen, Brighton).

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible