Canmore tomorrow

I am off up to Bonnie Scotland tomorrow to visit Canmore, the home of the Catholic Society at the University of St Andrews. I always enjoy my visits to St Andrews because of the particularly vibrant life of the chaplaincy there.

I'll be flying Air France to Dundee, then taking the short hop down to the university on the bus. As I have said before, St Andrews is a beautiful place to study and I always find that the students are enjoyable company.

This time, my talk is about Richard Dawkins. I'll be looking at "The God Delusion" of course but also at his other works. I feel that it is a great pity that the power and indeed beauty of his scientific writing is marred by his fundamentally irrational prejudice against religion.

For the first time, my talk has been featured as an "Event" on Facebook. This opens up a new dimension in communication since not only do I know several of the students from the Faith Conferences but now I can see a list (and photos) of people who have confirmed that they are coming. It's almost spooky!

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion